Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Stephanie Abbott Admits She Was Wrong

Honey?

I forgot to tell you

About that thing
That I said

Remember that thing?

Well, apparently--

And this isn't, you know, confirmed yet
I mean, there's a chance, but anyway, um
I may not have been
Completely aware
Of what I was thinking about
When I said what I said
Which is why I may not have said something
Totally accurate when I meant
To say something, um, more accurate

You know, than what I said

Well, no, it wasn't that I was...you know...inaccurate
It was more like, the statement I made
Which I believed to be true
Was not, totally true
Which was completely unbeknownst to me
Which means, that I was really wronged here
If you want the truth
I am probably more of a victim here
Then even I realized
Up until now
But I did want to let you know that
That, you know, in a way
We were both victimized
By, um, the world, I guess

And, so, I am sorry--for us both!
That we were both, you know
And so there's that

And I'm glad we had this talk
And don't worry about me
I'll be fine

Oh, so, to summarize
Yes, the movie is at 7:15pm
And not 7:30pm
And the movie theater is getting a nasty call from me
About making the print on their website bigger
So that my husband and I
Will no longer be emotionally scarred like this
And I will no longer be...not right

Or...wrong...as some would perhaps label me unfairly

So...7:15...

I'll go get dressed

And remember
You love me

No comments:

Post a Comment