Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Han Solo Gets Pulled Over

Is that a...Oh f**k me

Seriously?

Chewy, please

Just--can you put your seatbelt on?

I know you told me, but--

It was flow of traffic, okay?

There was a comet behind me

You can't go the speed limit when there's a comet--

Okay, okay

Man, these cops don't give you any time to pull over and--

I see you!  I see you!

We had to visit your mother today, didn't we?

Couldn't wait until the first of the month

At the end of the month, they're filling a quota you know

That's why this is happening

Chewy, put the razor down--he's going to get nervous

Well, you don't need to shave yourself now

Just please put it--okay, here he comes

. . . . .

Hello Officer, I--

Yes, it's--well, okay, really funny story

I was actually saving the galaxy last month

And I forgot to get it renewed

Crazy, right?

I don't like to drop names, but um, I know Luke--

Um, I can't really step out of the ship

We're sort of, in space

So...

Look, as you can imagine

The insurance rates on this thing are pretty crazy

What with the cargo license and all--

The cargo license?

Um, I think I left that in the back...place...there

Chewy, could you get that for me?

You know...the license...the cargo license...that we have...?

Thanks...

He's just gonna...yeah...

Anyway, what I was saying was, a ticket would be really--

Look, I don't usually do this, but...

You're a really attractive guy

I mean, that helmet of yours...Wow

I bet there's a real face under there

Maybe while Chewy's looking for the license you could board the ship and we could discuss this whole ticket thing a little bit further?

You're going to arrest me, aren't you?

Just don't put Chewy in a cell with an Ewok, all right?

Looonnnng story

No comments:

Post a Comment