Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Forty-Four Hours

He knows where he is
I'm telling you
I--

He knows where he is!

Look, I watch tv, okay?
I know how long we have
Before he's dead
Before this guy's partner or whatever
Does something to him
We have forty-eight hours
It's been forty-four
Okay?
Forty-four hours
And we haven't found him yet
Now you have him in there
Can't you get him to talk?

This is my fucking son
We're talking about, okay?

Or is it different because he's adopted?
Because his dad's a fucking faggot

Don't think I didn't overhear you and your asshole buddies
Talking about it while I was in that fucking waiting room
Chewing my fingers off
Because my son is missing
And nobody
Is doing
ANYTHING!

They took him, okay?
They took him from right in front of our house
He was just playing
He was just playing in front of our house
He's only four
I turned away for one second
One second
To put the dog back inside
And I turned around
And he's gone
And if I hadn't gotten that license plate
I tried following them
I jumped in the car
And it was out of gas
Because my husband always forgets to put gas in
And I yell at him for that but it doesn't--

Look, you found this guy, right?
You found him?

So where the FUCK is my son?

I don't understand
It's been forty-four hours
Four more hours
And we're screwed, right?

So get him to talk

Or let me get in there
Let me get him to talk
Please, please just please let me in there

I need to know where he is

He's probably cold
He didn't have a jacket on
Please, he didn't have--

Please just get that guy to talk

Look, put a fucking gun in his mouth
If you have to
Just get him to talk, okay?

I don't care what you do

Just get him to fucking TALK

We're running out of time here
Why do you people not get that
We're running out of time
And he's in there
And he's not talking

Where is my son?

WHERE IS MY SON?

. . . . .

Am I...

Am I imagining that you're not as...

That this isn't as urgent for you
As it should be

Do you really just not care
Because this is some kid
Who belongs to two guys
And maybe you believe this or that
That I shouldn't even have a kid
So whatever happens is just...

Or do you know something I don't?

Is that it?

Is there something
You want to tell me?

No comments:

Post a Comment