Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Free Time

So I have all this free time
Because last month my Dad invented this thing
That makes popcorn
Out of, like, this little box
That'll sing to you or something
Like 'Let's all go to the movies'
Or some shit like that
And this week he sold it
And made like a million dollars
And they're going to sell it on tv
At like 3am
When douchebags are most likely
To like, buy shit like that

And so anyway
He calls
And he's like--

'We're rich!'

And also like--

'Don't work anymore'

So I'm like 'Okay'
And so I went to the gym
Because now I have, like
A million hours during the day to kill
So I figured I'd get in shape
But the gym was full of, like
People sweating
And I found it to be
Really unappealing

Then I thought maybe I'd get a puppy
Or, like, something to nurture

Because that takes awhile

Then I thought I'd read
But like
Where do you get books now?

I mean, they put them on computers now, right?
But who wants to take a computer
To a coffee shop
You know what I mean?

The whole thing is really tiresome
I just feel tired all the time
Thinking about all the time I have

So I take catnaps
Because, you know
That kills a few hours
But eventually you have to wake up
And do stuff

So now I'm rich
And free
And now what, you know?

I think time is like--
It's like it's good when you use it
But you don't

It, like, corrodes
From the inside

You have to get rid of it
Or it just poisons you

But what do I do with it, you know?

I know I'm supposed to have like
An awesome answer for that
But this is all sort of new for me, so--

If anybody has any ideas...

By the way, don't buy that popcorn music box
It's, like, really dumb

I mean, the popcorn's tasty
But--other than that

Total waste of money

No comments:

Post a Comment